Dannielle Apps is an accountant at RSM in Goulburn. With a focus on business advisory, Dannielle is determined to maximise value for her clients in all their taxation and financial planning needs.
Further to business advisory, Dannielle also has experience in financial statement audit, project management, internal audit and risk management.
Dannielle is a provisional member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a graduate member of the Australian HR Institute.
SOLUTIONS DANNIELLE APPS PROVIDES
Dannielle studied a Bachelor of Business with a double major in accounting and human resource management through the University of Southern Queensland, graduating with a distinction. It is this background that allows Dannielle to undertake her work with an understanding of client needs, as well as creating an effective culture for her colleagues.
Dannielle has been a key contributor in the delivery of multiple audits for owner’s corporations. She works with an experienced team spread across multiple offices to provide quality service to her clients.
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance
- Provisional member – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate member - Australian Human Resources Institute
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting and Human Resource Management (University of Southern Queensland)
- Certificate IV – Financial Services