Ged is a Partner and National Head of the Audit & Assurance division. He provides both internal and external audit advice to public and private sector clients including the federal and ACT governments, as well as public and proprietary companies.
Ged has over 25 years' experience in public accounting and auditing, as well as commercial experience with two years working in Canada. Much of this time was spent at a 'Big 4' accounting firm where he was a partner for nine years in Canberra.
Ged Stenhouse is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Ged provides
Ged has extensive experience across the Federal and ACT government as well as private sector entities in the following areas:
- internal audit
- financial statement audit
- due diligence investigations
- financial management consulting
- quality assurance
- risk management and corporate governance reviews
- fraud investigations and control plans
- probity reviews
Ged has worked as agent for both the Commonwealth and ACT auditor generals to conduct audits of public sector entities on their behalf.
Ged also performs financial statement audits of numerous private sector organisations as well as providing internal audit services to primarily the public sector.
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Registered company auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting
- Finance and Systems (New South Wales)