Jo-Anne is a manager with RSM in Mandurah.
Having commenced her accounting career in 1986 with Arthur Anderson (South Africa), Jo-Anne gained her initial experience in audit. This was followed by a move to London, working in various commercial accounting roles and then settling in Australia in 1993.
In 2007, Jo-Anne joined RSM, having previously worked as a management accountant for HIsmelt (a Rio Tinto Joint Venture) and an accountant for various small to medium enterprises.
Jo-Anne is a valued member of the team who brings a broad range of experience, from large corporate accounting to small business accounting, as well as running her own family-owned business.
Solutions Jo-Anne provides
Jo-Anne specialises in accounting for small to medium enterprises in areas including:
- financial reporting
- taxation advice and planning
- GST compliance obligations
- home & community care (HACC) reporting requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Natal, South Africa)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Accounting (University of Natal, South Africa)