Kia has over 12 years of experience in the accounting industry and with RSM. She grew up in Goulburn which gives her in-depth knowledge of the local area and the needs of the businesses that operate in it.
She uses her knowledge and experience to provide high-quality services and advice to clients over a broad range of industries, from primary production through to retail and professional.
Kia likes to help her clients find solutions to problems and improve their cashflows, often thinking outside the box to provide a tailored service.
Solutions KIA WEEKES PROVIDES
Kia has worked with a variety of clients on accounting and taxation matters and understands that each client has different needs.
She helps them meet these needs by providing advice and assistance on:
- tax and accounting matters
- goods and services tax (GST)
- cloud-based accounting software
- CGT and small business concessions
- financial reporting
- special purpose financial reporting
Kia has worked with numerous clients who have various accounting software programs and has helped provide solutions for a variety of issues.
Kia works across a range of businesses varying from small to large in the primary production, professional and retail industries, as well as with individuals.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (Wollongong University)
- Cert IV Financial Services (Accountancy & Bookkeeping)