Servicing the Port Lincoln, Eyre Peninsula and Adelaide region, Olivia is a skilled financial adviser who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals and educating them along the way.
Olivia Hughes was appointed as a Financial Planner in our Port Lincoln office in February 2021 and has 15 years of experience in the financial services industry.
Olivia moved to Port Lincoln in 1995 with her family and has predominantly lived in the region ever since.
Olivia prides herself on understanding the needs and objectives of her clients.
She uses this insight in combination with her extensive knowledge and technical expertise to provide strategic and product advice to help her clients achieve their objectives in the most tax efficient means available, within appropriate risk perimeters.
“Working with clients as they progress through life stages, watching successes and achievements is extremely rewarding, as is forming the long-standing client-planner relationship along the way.”
Olivia’s practical and methodical approach to the provision of her financial advice means that her clients receive focused communication and education, as well as ongoing guidance and support. With such holistic advice and service, Olivia is a valued member of the largest and most recognised professional advisory unit on the Eyre Peninsula - RSM Financial Services.
Olivia enjoys outdoor activities including underwater photography (having worked on the Great Barrier Reef prior to entering the advice industry), running, swimming, gardening, socialising, cooking and entertaining.
SOLUTIONS OLIVIA PROVIDES
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Accumulation
- Wealth Management Services
- Personal Risk Protection
- Cash Flow and Debt Management
- Centrelink and Aged Care Advice
- Olivia has worked closely with terminally ill clients, looking at the overall big picture and ensuring that the client's wishes can be carried out into the future. Not only does this comfort clients who are already under a tremendous amount of stress, but it also gives them the confidence that their wishes will be honoured and administered in the future.
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Master of Financial Planning
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282