The Securities Investors Association (Singapore) or SIAS gathers field experts to discuss the following concerns in this conference/workshops:
- What processes should the Boards put in place to review their strategies and remain relevant?
- How should charities set their risk appetite and navigate digital risks?
- How should charities determine the ideal organisational structure, including succession planning and benchmarking remuneration, to progress and sustain their good work?
- How aware are your charities of statutory disclosures and reporting requirements?
- What processes should charities adopt to identify and mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorism financing risks?
Woo E-Sah, Industry Lead, and Sovann Giang, Deputy Lead of Not-for-Profit Practice, RSM, together with a panel of specialists will speak and discuss about how much should a charity disclose its operations and risk, on the second day of the event.
|Event||Towards Excellent Governance – Building A Sustainable And Progressive Charity|
|Date||29 - 30 September 2021|
|Time||9.30am - 3.30pm (GMT +8)|
This two-day event is brought to you by SIAS.