Act now and navigate the critical changes ahead of the 1 July 2017 deadline
The most pivotal changes to Australia's superannuation system in over a decade, the 1 July superannuation rule changes are fast approaching and now is the time to act.
Join us at our exclusive free luncheon, The RSM Boardroom Series – Superannuation in the Spotlight, where our expert, Evan Tsipas CFA, will outline how you can plan ahead for the changing legislation. He will also explore some of the more subtle yet essential secondary considerations when dealing with the new rules.
Who should attend?
We have specifically designed this special event for those who;
- Are currently maximising your salary sacrifice superannuation contributions or;
- Have taxable income in excess of $250,000 or;
- Are utilsing a transition to retirement income stream or;
- Are intending to make a large contribution to super pre-retirement or;
- Have Member balances nearing or in excess of $1.6 million or;
- Have used their superannuation as an estate planning vehicle.
Did you know?
From 1 July members' ability to make voluntary after tax contributions to superannuation will be restricted, with some members no longer able to make contributions. Contribution caps affecting salary sacrifice contributions will be reduced. Your current financial planning strategies may require adjustment.