4 October 2019
Report to Members
In accordance with the ASIC relief granted the Administrators have issued their report to members for the 6 month period concluded on 3 September 2019. The report can be viewed in the link below:
This was published on 4th October 2019
26 July 2019
Update on Deed of Company Arrangement.
An announcement regarding the Deed of Company Arrangement from the Administrator can be viewed in the link below:
This was published on Friday 26th July 2019.
18 July 2019
The results from the reconvened meeting on Thursday 27 June 2019, can be viewed in the link below.
This was published on Thursday 18th July 2019.
25 June 2019
The adjourned second meeting of creditors for the WPG Limited has been reconvened by the Voluntary Administrators, Ernst and Young.
Meeting will take place on Thursday 27 June 2019 1:00PM (Aust Central Standard Time) at Terrace 1, Stamford Plaza, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000.
Copy of the supplementary report and notice of meeting is available via link below. Questions about attendance at the meeting or the contents of the report should be directed to the Voluntary Administrators.
This was published on Tuesday 25th June 2019.
12 May 2019
WPG Resources Ltd - Extension of Time to Hold the 2018 AGM
The Company currently has financial reporting deferral relief until 30 January 2019, being 6-months from the 30 July 2018 date that the Company’s Administration commenced.
This was published on 12th May 2019.
30 April 2019
- The second meeting of creditors for the WPG Group Companies has been convened by the Voluntary Administrators, Ernst and Young.
- Meeting will take place on Monday 6 May 2019 1:00PM (Aust Central Standard Time) at Terrace 1, Stamford Plaza, 150 North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
- Questions about attendance at the meeting or the contents of the report should be directed to the Voluntary Administrators.
This was published on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
2 April 2019
- The administrators convened the second meeting of creditors for WPG Resources Limited on Monday 6 May 2019 ("Second Meeting").
- At the Second Meeting, Administrator Brett Lord adjourned the meeting for WPG Resources Limited for not more than 45 business days, as per division 75-140(3) of the Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016, in order to consider two additional Deed of Company Arrangement ("DOCA") proposals received only a short time before the Second Meeting.
This was published on Thursday 2nd April 2019.
28th March 2019
On March 6 2019 WPG Resources Ltd (“WPG”) advised that ASIC had granted WPG relief from its financial reporting obligations for a period concluding on the earliest occurrence of one of the events that were included in that announcement (“Extension Period”).
ASIC has now extended the period within which WPG must hold its 2018 AGM to two months after the conclusion of the Extension Period.
This extension does not apply to WPG’s 2019 and subsequent AGMs which will be separately addressed.
The purpose of this extension is to align WPG’s 2018 AGM with the financial reporting relief previously granted.
This was published on Thursday 28th March 2019.
8 March 2019
Following an application made to the Court, the Voluntary Administrators have been granted a further extension of time for the convening of the second creditors meeting until 29 April 2019. Creditors have been advised of this extension of time by mail. ASIC has also granted WPG Resources Ltd ("WPG") and its subsidiary companies of Challenger Gold Operations Pty Ltd and Tarcoola Gold Pty Ltd (together "The Companies") relief from their financial reporting obligations.
This was published on Friday 8th March 2019.