The road to recovery - what are the financial reporting issues?
RSM's Financial Reporting Update presented by Ralph Martin ensures you have the information you need to navigate the current challenges in financial reporting, and that you are briefed on future developments which may affect your entity.
Topics that were covered:
- The road to recovery from COVID – what are the financial reporting issues?
- The end of Special Purpose Financial Statements for for-profit entities – who is affected and what do you need to do?
- Changes to the framework for not-for-profit entities – how will your reporting requirements change?
- What will ASIC and ACNC’s focus areas be for 30 June 2021?
- What’s on the horizon? Other new accounting standards, interpretations, and financial reporting developments