AJ Neo is a Principal in the Audit and Assurance Division in Perth.
Aj started his career as a graduate with RSM Singapore and continued with the RSM International Network.
"My career has always been about providing a balance between compliance and practical advice to my audit clients, ensuring that they comply with regulations and accounting standards whilst achieving business objectives. I enjoy mentoring my team members, ensuring that they grow and develop into better accounting professionals and trusted advisors."
He is the only auditor that also holds a certified z-wave installer, which is a smart-home license. He is an IoT and smart-home automation enthusiast! Outside of work, he is passionate about swimming and tennis.
SOLUTIONS AJ PROVIDES
AJ has been responsible for audit and due diligence assignments for clients from a range of industries, specialising on the following:
- Property and construction
Apart from the above, AJ is also involved in audits of listed companies and non-for-profit organisations. AJ is also the chairman of the Australian Confucius – Mencius Morality Society Incorporated WA.
- Involved in a corporate restructuring project with RSM Singapore and was required to work with various stakeholders (e.g. management, bondholders, and financial institutions) in ensuring that a feasible turnaround proposal is accepted.
- Deployed data analytics in my audit procedures for a large F&B group in Singapore and presented useful dashboards and analysis on our audit findings, creating additional value to the client.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Insitute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting and Finance) University of London
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ACCA Top 30 Affiliates of Class of Dec 2011 - Singapore
- Prize Winner - Financial Reporting Module - Singapore