Benjamin is a financial adviser in the Financial Services division at RSM in Melbourne
He has a vast amount of experience in financial services, assisting many Australians with planning retirement, and ensuring their affairs are structured appropriately to support their desired lifestyle in retirement.
Benjamin has worked with many self-managed super fund clients, helping them to structure investment strategies to generate wealth over the long term.
"I am passionate about helping clients make the most of their circumstances and assisting them to explore all financial options that are relevant to their situation."
Coming from a background of pure mathematics, it comes as no surprise that Benjamin loves numbers, puzzles, and problem-solving.
Benjamin also enjoys traveling and physical activities such as indoor rock climbing.
SOLUTIONS BENJAMIN PROVIDES
- Building and protecting wealth
- Superannuation, including self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning
- Inter-generational wealth transfer
- Aged care advice
- Financial advice
- Financial planning
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning - Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) - RMIT University