Cody recognises that each client is unique and tailors his approach to ensure they reach the best outcome for their situation.
Specialising in self-managed superannuation, he has a passion for helping clients from a variety of situations. You can find him working early in the morning or late into the night until he finds the solution they need!
"My career has been about continuous improvement; this not only helps me become a better accountant, but it also greatly benefits my clients.”
When Cody isn't barracking on his favourite AFL team, Collingwood, you can find him playing cricket, although his passion hasn't resulted in a high batting average!
Solutions CODY provides
- Self-managed superannuation (SMSF)
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Accounting services
- Taxation advice
- Review of client structures and looking at structuring property purchases under a superannuation borrowing arrangement.
- Experience across numerous client compliance of superannuation fund's structure, financials, investments and advising clients of the current legislative issues.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- SMSF Specialist Advisor - SMSF Association
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance (Charles Sturt University)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting - (CA)
- SMSF Specialist Advisor - (SSA)