Danny is a Senior Consultant in the Risk Consulting Services team in Sydney. He has extensive experience as a senior executive and management consultant having worked in and advised private and public sector organisations, as well as not for profits, in Australia and overseas.
Danny assists organisations lift their performance through strategy, planning and the transformation of policy and practices to meet a changing environment. He also works to review and improve governance and reporting as well as the practices around managing people and their performance.
Danny’s focus is to help organisations unlock potential and improve performance through:
- Leading and managing transformations and change - helping organisations review their industry, refine strategy, assess risk, challenge the status quo and successfully implement new approaches;
- Organisation restructuring and ensuring alignment of strategy, structure and governance;
- Improving people management and employment practices – job design, attracting and retaining talent, performance appraisals and staff development;
- Building highly motivated teams and individuals who can embrace change and embed new practices;
- Business planning and budgeting regimes as well as analysing and interpreting performance and developing corrective action to ensure outcomes are achieved and costs appropriately managed;
- Program and project management, including establishing planning systems and managing delivery of complex projects, plans and initiatives to agreed targets and deadlines; and
- New business development by designing, developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to improve management of sales funnel and conversion of prospects to new clients.
- Member (CPA) Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Master of Economics – Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Finance and Systems (awarded with merit) University of NSW