Johanna is an assistant manager at RSM in Port Lincoln.
Commencing her accounting career in 1998, Johanna worked for an accounting firm in the local area for 12 years before joining the RSM team in 2010. During this time she has completed her accounting degree externally through the University of South Australia and was admitted as a member of the Institute of Public Accountants.
Being an accountant for over 15 years, Johanna has acquired a diverse range of knowledge and experience in providing tax and accounting services for a range of industries and business structures, including extensive work with the agricultural and retail sectors.
Johanna strives to build strong client relationships and prides herself on the personal attention she provides to assist her clients with achieving their goals and objectives.
Solutions Johanna provides
Johanna specialises in accounting services for individuals and small to medium enterprises in areas including:
- computerised accounting systems
- financial reporting
- taxation, payroll and GST compliance obligations
- taxation advice and planning
- business planning and structuring
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (University of South Australia)