Keiran is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Moora and is responsible for the areas of the Wheatbelt, Midwest and North West of WA.
With more than 15 years' experience in agribusiness and mining industries, Keiran is able to deliver quality service to his clients over a large range of issues.
His personal involvement in these industries has given him great insight into the issues affecting many of his clients and assists in providing solutions to them.
Keiran Sullivan is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Keiran provides
- small to medium enterprises (SME)
- accounting and income tax consulting
- GST consulting
- budget preparation and cashflow forecasting
- succession planning
- business wealth appraisal
- superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- business strategic planning
- business mediation
- foreign income
- not-for-profit and charitable trust advice
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Tax Institute of Australia
- SMSF Association
- Bachelor of Business- Accounting (Edith Cowan University)
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered taxation agent
- SMSF auditor