Keiran is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Moora and is responsible for the areas of the Wheatbelt, Midwest and North West of WA.
With more than 20 years' experience in agribusiness and mining industries, Keiran is able to deliver quality service to his clients over a large range of issues. His personal involvement in these industries has given him great insight into the issues affecting many of his clients and assists in providing solutions to them.
Before joining RSM, Keiran worked for a Mining and Civil Construction company helping to develop key infrastructure for future mine sites and expand existing mine sites.
"What motivates me at work is helping my clients develop and grow their businesses and successfully transfer them from one generation to another."
Keiran is an avid cricket follower and keen cyclist who has a knack for remembering strange facts about sportspeople.
Keiran Sullivan is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Keiran provides
- small to medium enterprises (SME)
- accounting and income tax consulting
- GST consulting
- budget preparation and cashflow forecasting
- succession planning
- business wealth appraisal
- superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- business strategic planning
- business mediation
- foreign income
- not-for-profit and charitable trust advice
Completing a review of the current supply chain for WA Citrus Fruit on behalf of Citrus WA and identifying opportunities for future growth in product sales.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Tax Institute of Australia
- SMSF Association
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting (Edith Cowan University)
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered taxation agent
- SMSF auditor