Kym Carmody has over 10 years’ experience in business advisory providing general accounting and taxation advice to a wide range of clients in various industries.
Kym began her career in 2004 working for a listed telecommunications company as the assistant accountant before moving to public practice in 2005. Kym joined RSM in 2009 and has worked with small businesses through to large groups, foreign-controlled companies and listed companies in various industries.
Kym has been actively involved with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand as a mentor and member of the Young Chartered Accountants Panel.
Kym also volunteers her time as treasurer of a not for profit.
Kym assists clients with their compliance and business advisory needs including:
- Taxation, planning & advisory
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Management reporting
- Business planning
- Cash flow and finance management
- CFO support
Kym has provided the following services for clients:
- External CFO services for several listed companies that involved financial reporting, compliance, management reporting and forecasting.
- Accounting process design and implementation for client following purchase of engineering business.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting and Marketing (Curtin University)