Mark has 16 years' experience working for various chartered professional firms. He worked for RSM in Adelaide and Melbourne from 1995 to December 2008 and in July 2011 returned to join RSM in Adelaide after spending two and a half years working in Papua New Guinea.
Mark has extensive experience in a variety of roles, covering audit and assurance, corporate services and project management.
Mark is responsible for managing the financial audits of a range of clients in numerous industries, including medium to large size companies, not for profit associations, trust account audits and various publicly listed audits. The clients benefit from his significant experience in presenting to boards, management and audit committees on a range of audit technical matters and providing practical solutions to assist businesses improve their performance and systems.
Solutions mark provides
Mark provides a wide range of advisory and assistance roles to his clients, including:
- Assurance services
- Financial reporting advice and preparation of financial reports
- Due diligence reviews
- Cash flow forecasting
- Reviews of internal control environment
- Financial due diligence
- Co-ordinates and manages global multi-service engagements for large international clients
- Provide assistance to clients on the impact of new accounting standards.
- Provide solutions for early growth companies looking to expand.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Adelaide)