Mary holds a PhD in control theory & engineering. She has deep knowledge and practical experience in Aerospace engineering. She is a dynamic business professional with a high level of cultural competence. She is the National Business Development Leader and serves as one of the senior consultants of RSM China Practice Group, and the new Space and Advanced Manufacturing practice.
Prior to RSM Australia, Mary was the key person responsible for business engagement and sales development for Australia, New Zealand and other Oceania countries for a Fortune 500 company. She was the representative of the company in China Chamber of Commerce in Australia, Melbourne branch and has built up close work relationships with most SOE and big private owned businesses.
Mary has also worked as Research Fellow at the College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Australian National University and had a post-doctoral position at Aerospace Engineering, RMIT University. Those research activities have strengthened Mary’s research and data modelling capability, problem-solving skills and being an efficient team member.
Solutions Mary Wang provides
Mary’s role involves working with the following services:
- Audit & Assurance
- Tax Services
- Corporate Finance
- Business Advisory
- Risk Advisory
- Restructuring & Recovery
- Digital Transformation Consulting
- Data Analytics Consulting
- Specialist Services - Cyber Security Service, Privacy Risk Services and Fraud & Forensic Services
Mary works closely with the marketing team and has introduced the keynote speaker for RSM’s 2020 Business and Finance Symposium in Melbourne.
She has built up strong connections with SOE and other big private Chinese business groups in Australia. Example of Chinese SOE business groups includes China Chamber of Commerce in Australia and CCPIT; Chinese based clients include Poly Australia; Grange Resources; and other ongoing projects.
- PhD in Control theory & Engineering (China Academy of Space Technology)
- Graduate Diploma of International Trade (Import /Export) (International Career Institute)
- Diploma of Essential Consulting (Institute for Communication Management and Leadership (ICML) Melbourne)
- Certificate of Risk Management (Institute for Communication Management and Leadership (ICML) Melbourne)