Mike is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Bunbury. Mike completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Western Australia in 1980. He became a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia in 1995, a fellow in 2009 and a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors in 2010.
He joined RSM in 1980 with country postings to RSM’s offices in Albany, Mt Barker and Bunbury, Western Australia. In 1989, Mike was appointed as the regional manager for RSM’s Narrogin region until 1994, when he transferred to the Bunbury regional office. In 1996 he became the regional manager for the South West zone and in the same year became a partner of RSM.
Specialising in taxation, superannuation and business services, Mike has extensive experience providing tax services to individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies in the farming and business community. He is also an auditor of self-managed superannuation funds.
Mike Ansell is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Mike provides
Mike specialises in the following areas:
- taxation advice for small to medium business
- succession and business planning advice
- advice on cashflow and profit budgets
- finance and superannuation
- advice on business structures
- profitability analysis
- advice on financing plant acquisitions
- maximising profitability for businesses
- auditor of self-managed superannuation funds
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (University of Western Australia)
- Certificate III in Business (Frontline management)