Ray Scott is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Melbourne and the National Director of Aged Care.
Ray has over 19 years' experience in small to medium-size family businesses. In addition to Aged Care, Ray also has experience working with industries including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, telecommunications and finance.
Utilising his financial and analytical skills and systematic methodology, Ray is often sought out to provide ongoing and specific management advice. He seeks to develop a very strong rapport with his clients, enabling him to provide real business management advice.
"I am motivated by the opportunity to act as a strategic advisor in order to understand a client's business, to assist in achieving the goals of the key stakeholders".
Ray's superpower is providing high-level health checks using RSM's vast resources. He also appreciates competitive sports and enjoys watching sport in his downtime.
Ray Scott is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS RAY PROVIDES
Ray assists his clients to establish, expand, and ultimately extract wealth from their business and offers advice on:
- Business restructuring and planning
- Sale/acquisition of businesses and assets
- Accommodation pricing and daily accommodation payments
- Strategic review and profit
- Improvement strategies
- Taxation and superannuation planning
- Government grants and assistance
- Cashflow management and budgeting
- Finance applications and funding
- Provided ongoing training and support to many Aged Care providers in relation to the recent accommodation pricing changes to the Aged Care Act
- Presented to and advised many Aged Care providers on improving profitability and making applications for, Aged Care Approval Rounds, significant refurbishment (high accommodation supplement), and pricing applications greater than $550,000
- Establishment of new Australian branches or subsidiaries
- Financial Impact Assessment and Accommodation Pricing change
- Development of Accommodation tools and templates
- Feasibility studies on additional bed licences
- Multiple presentations to LASA Victoria members on the above
- Outsourced accounting
- Outsourced CFO services
- Family office
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Economics (La Trobe University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Economics (Melbourne University)