Shane has been consulting small, medium and large business enterprises for more than 30 years, providing trusted advice on business advisory, taxation, strategic management and planning.
He assists his clients to establish, expand and ultimately extract wealth from their business, drawing on his extensive experience in a range of industries, in particular pharmacies, mineral exploration and mining, wineries, farming and high net worth individuals. Shane also provides Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretarial services to two ASX listed Exploration and Mining Companies.
“I enjoy being part of my client's team and working with them to achieve desired results based on my experience and with the support of the resources of RSM.”
Shane established and operated his own Chartered Accounting practice for 10 years before merging with RSM. Prior to this, Shane worked with a ‘Big 4’ firm and has also worked in the Audit and Business Services division for a large Ballarat-based practice for 10 years.
Shane is well known for his wide knowledge of small, medium and large businesses. He is passionate about obtaining results for his clients and has high attention to detail.
On the weekends, you can usually find Shane gardening, playing golf or watching his favourite sports teams.
SOLUTIONS SHANE PROVIDES
- Business planning
- Business strategy & development
- Profit & growth improvement
- Structuring advice
- Succession planning and estate planning
- Financial management
- Family wealth and private client
- Outsourced Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretarial services
- Advising a family group for the past 30 years that is involved in all stages of the Winery industry; viticulture, wine production, export, wholesale and retail sales. This includes specific advice in relation to the growth of the business, finance, cashflow management and succession.
- Founding Director, Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer for an ASX listed Mining and Exploration Company. As Shane has held this position since incorporation in 2011, his responsibilities include establishment, IPO, ASX compliance and ASIC reporting compliance. He is also Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer for another ASX listed Exploration and Mining Company.
- Provided accounting advice for 15 years to a Pharmacy group that has grown from one to six pharmacies including, specific advice in relation to the growth of the business, finance, cashflow management and pharmacy acquisitions and sales.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Law)- University of Ballarat