Shane has been consulting to small, medium and large business enterprises for 28 years, providing advice on business advisory, taxation, strategic management and planning. He assists his clients to establish, expand and ultimately extract wealth from their business drawing on his extensive experience in many industries, in particular pharmacies, mining, wineries, farming and high net worth individuals.
Shane operated his own chartered accounting practice in Ballarat for 10 years prior to joining RSM in 2009.
- advising a family group for the past 25 years that is involved in all stages of the winery industry; viticulture, wine production, export, wholesale and retail sales
- specific advice in relation to growth of business, cashflow management and succession
- founding director and company secretary for ASX listed mining and exploration company including establishment, IPO, ASX compliance and ASIC reporting compliance
- current position since incorporation in 2011
- provide accounting advice for 15 years to a pharmacy group that has grown from one to six pharmacies
- specific advice in relation to growth of business, cashflow management and pharmacy acquisitions
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting/Law (University of Ballarat)