Working with small to medium enterprises, Tom has an excellent understanding of the complex taxation issues impacting business owners.
He has used his knowledge of accounting software packages to help many small businesses make the transition to cloud accounting software.
I actually love tax! I understand the pressure & complexities that come with being a business owner & strive to be the trusted advisor who is able to assist clients when they need support.
He uses his experience to deliver advice and services to clients from a range of industries, including agribusiness, hospitality, and property and construction.
Tom recently completed his CA and is currently completing a Master of Taxation at the University of New South Wales.
During the footy season you can find Tom cheering on his favourite AFL team - the Geelong Cats!
Solutions Tom provides
- Income tax
- Indirect tax
- Business planning
- Cloud accounting
- Single touch payroll
- Tax planning & business advice
- Working mainly with small business, Tom has solved numerous complex tax issues impacting business owners.
- Implimentation of accounting software packages to help small business make the transition to cloud accounting software.
- Member of Charted Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting (La Trobe University)
- Currently completing - Master of Taxation (UNSW)