Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE exam in 2024
How to Earn Your CFE Credential - ACFE
Registrations are open for our upcoming 2024 courses. We are maintaining the versatility of allowing anyone around Australia to attend our CFE Exam Review Course in 2024 with an option to attend an in-person course or attend via a fully interactive video conferenced virtual learning mode. This has been successfully delivered and enjoyed by participants enabling full interaction with our Authorised Trainers and a multi-media presentation style.
To book your place, please click on the relevant link above for your preferred date and follow the online registration process. You will then be provided with an invoice to finalise your booking before you receive your electronic course materials and further information about the next steps.
This course, in combination with the CFE Exam Prep Course software, will provide you with the best combination for passing the exam.
After you have registered and paid for this course, the ACFE will contact you via email to explain the exam application process.
Your package includes:
- Four full days of in-person or virtual training facilitated by Authorised CFE Exam Review Course trainers
- All ACFE training materials including the Fraud Examiners Manual (PDF version and online version), Virtual Review Course Workbook and Virtual Review Course Slidebook
- One year of Membership with the ACFE
- One year of the CFE Exam Prep Course
- International Edition including access to the CFE
Exam Prep Flashcards
- The CFE Exam application fee
- Reduced retake fee
CFE EXAMINATION PLATFORM
The ACFE engages a third-party remote proctoring company, Prometric, for registrants to take the exam, which involves video recording of exam taking. Please ensure that your computer meets the technical requirements in order to sit the examinations:
- Computer capable of installing a lightweight app
- Web camera capable of a 360-degree environmental check*
- Stable internet connection
- Private location
*The web camera can be external or built into a laptop, but you must be able to move it around to show a full room scan.
If your computer does not have a web camera, you can purchase an external one online or anywhere where web cameras are sold.