In partnership with AMGC, Investment NSW and Flavourtech, RSM Australia we are proud to present the first in a series of webinars focussed on helping manufacturing businesses adapt, thrive and grow in these challenging times.
RSM Australia continues to invest in building capability within manufacturers across Regional Australia as these businesses strive to commercialise new products and expand into new markets.
This webinar recording provides you with insight and guidance on practical considerations of Export Manufacturing as well as reflections on the export journey of multiple export award-winning business Flavourtech.
The webinar was facilitated by Ross Dixon, Senior Manager, RSM Australia and features:
- Michael Sharpe (National Director for Industry, Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre)
- Wayne Murphy ( Senior Export Adviser, Investment NSW)
- Leon Skaliotis (General Manager and Chair of Global Technology Company Flavourtech)
This Webinar covered:
- Structuring for Export
- Case Study and Insights into being an Award Winning Export Manufacturer
- Practical Considerations for becoming an Export Manufacturer
- Building the Network and Connections Overseas
- Federal and State Government Supports available for exporting
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) program
- Free Trade Agreements and Implications for exporters