Angelo is Director of the Business Advisory division in Wagga. He is an ardent business management and planning advisor with over 30 years of an extensive proven record for increasing businesses profits, identifying strategic taxation planning issues and reviewing financing agreements for his clients.
Angelo has extensive experience in agriculture, manufacturing, professional services and retailing. He works closely with his clients to grow their wealth and achieve their goals.
He also helps his clients achieve long-term wealth accomplishment in their business through considered succession planning and superannuation advice.
Angelo Strano is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Angelo STRANO provides
Angelo consults closely with businesses to provide advice on:
- Tax for businesses including capital gains tax, income tax and fringe benefits tax
- Planning and implementing strategies for the GST and assessing the impact this will have on business cash flow
- Superannuation and the set-up and administration of self-managed funds
- Evaluation of investment proposals
- Preparation of cash flow and profit statements
- Wealth statements
- Strategic business planning and advice on business structures such as companies, trusts, partnerships
- Business benchmarking
Angelo successfully negotiates business contracts with large corporations for the sale of a business, future association, and product sales.
Working with other advisors, including Solicitors, Angelo personally ensures all aspects of the purchase and sale of a business, as well as succession planning, issues such as Wills, are the best outcomes for his clients.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Taxpayers Association
- Bachelor of Business (Curtin University)
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered tax agent