Belinda is an experienced Chartered Accountant with over 20 years of experience in public practice.
Belinda started her career with a Big 4 firm doing a mix of audit and business advisory work. It was here that Belinda found her passion for business advisory, working in medium-sized firms on the Central Coast ever since.
“I have always loved working in the dynamic business advisory environment as I thrive on engaging with a wide variety of clients and staff to assist in meeting our clients’ goals.”
Belinda’s extensive experience means she is well-placed to advise an array of small to large businesses and their accounting practices, on compliance issues, special projects and internal processes.
Belinda also has a strong background in managing and leading a broad range of people with differing skills and is well known among colleagues for her approachable nature.
Belinda enjoys the outdoors so on the weekend you can find her hiking, swimming or spending time with her family.
SOLUTIONS BELINDA PROVIDES
- Worked with numerous clients to guide them through the process of selling their businesses and the taxation of the proceeds.
- Worked with clients to assist in setting up their new business including accounting software and procedures to ensure everything operated smoothly from the beginning.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Newcastle
- Post Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (now known as Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)