Brad is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Melbourne and has over 25 years' experience working with small to medium size family businesses in industries including property, retail, wholesale and manufacturing.
Brad is a trusted adviser to many SME (family) businesses advising on financial and business matters to business owners. Brad seeks to understand all the dynamics of a business by developing a very strong rapport with his clients.
Brad's experience includes business structuring, accounting and taxation for business, superannuation and strategic planning; he is often sought by clients for his sound business and analytical advice.
Brad Hutchesson is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Brad Hutchesson provides
Brad is responsible for assisting his clients to establish, expand and generate wealth from their business. He also provides professional business advice on:
- business structuring and planning
- asset protection
- sale/acquisition of businesses and assets
- taxation and superannuation planning
- cashflow management and budgeting
- finance applications and funding
- private family matters
- Establishment of business structures
- Property development and structuring
- Property investment
- Family business and succession planning
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Economics (Deakin University)
- Business structures
- Asset protection
- Family enterprises