Cameron is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Katanning. Cameron joined RSM in 1985. Cameron joined the firm in 1985 and worked in a range of offices throughout the Agricultural regions of WA. In 1990, Cameron transferred to Katanning where he became responsible for a significant client base in the region and for the promotion of specialist services.
In 1996, Cameron moved to Kununurra to open and manage a new RSM office in Kimberley. He quickly established new work in the business and farming community as well as numerous contracts in the government and Aboriginal sector.
In 2001 following the introduction of GST, Cameron was called back to Katanning where he adopted a senior role in the growth of business throughout the Great Southern region, providing premium accounting services to valued clients, culminating in his invitation to the partnership of the firm in 2008.
Cameron is passionate about the continued success of business and farming enterprises in the regions, he contributes strongly to numerous community organisations, and is currently a board member of the Great Southern Development Commission. Outside of work he likes cycling, climbing mountains, and the very occasional ski trip.
Cameron Taylor is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Cameron provides
Cameron has experience providing advice on the following:
- business advisory
- rural accounting
- comprehensive taxation consulting
- succession planning
- superannuation planning
- corporate structures
- Member, Chartered Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, National Tax and Accountants Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting (Curtin University)
- CPA Public Practice certification (CPA Australia)
- SMSF Legal Principals and Strategies certification (Kaplan)
- Graduate – AICD Company Directors Course
- Registered enterprise planning and improvement consultant, WA Department of Commerce and Trade’s Indigenous Enterprise Support Services Programme