Cherie is an Assistant Manager in the Port Lincoln office, having joined RSM in 2001.
Born and raised on a farm at Cummins, north of Port Lincoln, Cherie has been an accountant for over 15 years and has an extensive knowledge of the Lower Eyre Peninsula and its various industries including agriculture, aquaculture, wholesale and retail business.
Cherie is responsible for managing the compliance, financial and taxation responsibilities of self-managed superannuation funds. She also provides business, taxation and bookkeeping services to small to medium business enterprises and individual taxpayers.
Solutions Cherie bascomb provides
Cherie’s areas of expertise include:
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Compliance, financial and taxation reporting
- Tax compliance and planning
- Preparation of financial statements
- Bookkeeping and BAS services
- Associate member, Institute of Public Accountants
- Associate member, SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting (TAFESA)