Craig is a Director of the Corporate Finance division in Perth. Craig is an experienced Chartered Accountant with over 20 years of experience in finance, strategy, merger and acquisitions, and corporate development. Craig has spent 10 years outside of professional practice as CFO of both ASX listed and large private companies, as well as in Strategy & Corporate Development roles.
"I enjoy helping organisations undertake transformational transactions and being a part of the full deal cycle from beginning to end."
With both professional and commercial experience, Craig is uniquely placed to advise organisations on a range of transaction services.
Craig is well known amongst colleagues and clients alike for his practical and pragmatic approach to getting deals done. In his spare time, Craig competes as an amateur boxer!
While Craig can service all industries, he has particular expertise in Energy and Utilities, Engineering, Information Technology, Property and Construction, and Mining.
Craig Amos is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS CRAIG AMOS PROVIDES
- Transaction advisory services
- Capital markets and IPO
- Debt and capital advisory
- Financial modelling and review
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transaction support and due diligence
- Merger integration
- Project finance advisory
BHP Iron Ore's Strategy & Development team – provided transaction support in relation to the successful US$1.5bn investment into BHP's Jimblebar Iron Ore Project by Mitsui and Itochu. The transaction was one of the largest completed in Western Australia in 2013. Responsibilities included:
- Coordinating transaction governance;
- Internal and external approvals;
- BHP investment evaluation process;
- Due diligence, transaction completion and close processes.
Craig is also a Non-Executive Director at telecommunications and technology start-up Pentanet (ASX:5GG) - assisting with Corporate Development activities, including successfully listing on the ASX.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance – University of Cape Town
- Post Grad Diploma in Applied Finance – Kaplan Business School