Mary is the National Leader, Supply Chain and Procurement, and is based in the Melbourne office. She holds a PhD in Control Theory & Engineering and has deep knowledge and practical experience in Supply Chain and Procurement, Aerospace Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing.
Razor sharp with numbers and space engineering, Mary is a dynamic business professional and is an expert in Supply Chain and Procurement. She was the National Business Development Leader and also serves as one of the senior consultants of RSM China Practice Group, and the Space and Advanced Manufacturing practice.
"My career has always been about transformation - converting underperforming businesses into high growth ones by identifying new opportunities or innovative ideas."
Prior to RSM Australia, Mary was the key person responsible for business engagement for Australia, New Zealand, and other Oceania countries for a Fortune 500 company. She was one of the industry advisors for the joint research and development center for 3 years. Mary has also worked at the Australian National University and RMIT conducting research activities involved with space engineering and other automatic engineering projects.
Outside of work, Mary is passionate about Argentine Tango. She has finetuned her art by practising for over 10 years and performing at several tango community events.
Solutions Mary provides
Mary’s role involves working with the following services:
- Supply chain & procurement consulting
- Consulting services
- Strategy development
- Mary is well known for her supply chain & procurement knowledge. She has been chosen as the only female representative in the AUS-ASEAN business forum as a panelist for Advanced Manufacturing and Supply Chain sector.
- She introduced the keynote speaker, Mathias Cormann (former Australian Finance Minister, Secretary-General of the OECD) for RSM’s 2020 Business and Finance Symposium in Melbourne, and the national NextGen Manufacturing webinar.
- Mary and her team are leading strategy consulting for the Federal Government and local government projects. She has been awarded Government projects including the community work with Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Mary has strong business connections with Chinese-Australian business groups in Australia and sits on several advisory board for advocating the fair better cultures for the Chinese-Australian communities.
- Mary hosted RSM Australia’s The Transaction to Clean Energy roundtable discussions with leading industry experts to discuss the transition to clean energy and key considerations. Mary also co-hosted RSM's Women on Boards luncheon in Melbourne and discussed “Embedding Agility in Strategy for a Post-Pandemic World”. She has as well initiated and hosted the Hot Topics & Trends in Property webinar and the Women in Property webinar.
- PhD in Control theory & Engineering (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Master’s in Professional Accounting & Law (Deakin University)
- Graduate Diploma of International Trade (Import/Export) (International Career Institute)
- Diploma of Essential Consulting (Institute for Communication Management and Leadership (ICML) Melbourne)
- Certificate of Risk Management (ICML Melbourne)
- Member, International Astronautical Federation