As an active member of the local business community, Jade has been helping his clients improve their profit results and capitalise on their business for years.
As a natural communicator with extensive experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds, Jade helps small to medium sized enterprises fast track their success by helping to implement the necessary tools for wealth growth and management.
As a principal in the Business Advisory division in Wagga Wagga, Jade works with clients from a variety of backgrounds and offers management and accounting advice for small to medium sized enterprises from the business and rural sectors.
Solutions Jade provides
Jade’s extensive experience, knowledge and specialist problem-solving skills, has seen him work with a wide-range of clients, providing expertise in the following areas:
- business advisory
- cloud accounting systems
- tax estimate and planning
- accounting services
- cash flow analysis
- profitability analysis
- business sale and acquisitions
- GST, CGT & FBT advice and assistance
- growth strategies
- self-managed superannuation
- real estate audit
- business structuring
- wealth reviews
- outsourced CFO and financial management support
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Board Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Finance)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting