Jean-Marc is a Director and National Head of Risk Consulting. Jean-Marc is specialised in providing risk consulting services, including internal audit, risk management, compliance audit, market audit, national greenhouse energy reporting audit and alliance audit. Jean-Marc has over 25 years of experience in the public and not-for-profit sectors as well as the corporate sector, including significant experience with public transport, infrastructure, regulatory bodies, energy and mining industries and international groups.
Jean-Marc Imbert is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Jean-Marc provides
Jean-Marc assists clients in the following areas:
- operationally focussed internal audit and risk assessment of government bodies and major corporate entities
- audit of complex IT infrastructure including assessment of compliance with the rules for the electricity market and assessing meter data providers compliance with defined service level agreements
- system audit and data integrity audit of public transport smart card ticketing system ('Myki')
- security, audit and controls and supply chain efficiency audits (including SAP and Oracle)
- regulatory compliance audits for the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) and other regulatory bodies
- commercial reviews of business units, productivity and efficiency reviews, process mapping and business process re-engineering
Jean-Marc is the national head of the Risk Consulting services practice and also a member of RSM International Risk Advisory Services Centre of Excellence Committee where he acts as the Asia-Pacific liaison partner for RSM in Europe and North America.
Major clients include Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd, Places Victoria, Public Transport Victoria, Incitec Pivot Ltd, Jarden International Ltd, OSI Foods Inc, Clean Energy Regulator and the VCGLR.
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors in Australia
- Category 2 registered greenhouse and energy auditor
- Bachelor of Business