Jerome Mohen is a Principal in the Restructuring & Recovery division in Perth. Having commenced his career in the restructure and recovery industry in 2010, he has gained valuable experience across all formal personal and corporate insolvency appointments. Jerome regularly meets and consults with individuals and/or directors whose businesses are experiencing financial difficulty to provide strategies on a way forward.
When a person or a business is facing financial distress, Jerome understands that this can be an extremely stressful time for all stakeholders. A failing business comes with personal hardship and emotional stress and he has seen firsthand how this can take a toll on its stakeholders and their families. Jerome values the work that he is able to do at RSM in providing debt solutions for the various assignments we undertake, a job that he does whilst maintaining integrity and identifying professional, empathetic and easy to understand strategies for all stakeholders involved.
Solutions JEROME MOHEN PROVIDES:
Jerome’s areas of expertise include:
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Services
- Asset Protection / Structuring for Directors and Business
- Business Restructuring
- Financial Investigations
Some recent assignments where Jerome has been able to deliver positive outcomes for include:
- Utilisation of the voluntary administration process for a WA regional Farm Machinery Dealership that resulted in the restructure and continuation of the business including the continued employment of approximately 50 employees.
- Court Appointed Receiver of a caravan park resulting in trade on, orderly sale and distribution of proceeds to resolve a partnership dispute.
- Utilisation of Deed of Company Arrangement process to ensure payment of all staff and a dividend to ordinary unsecured creditors for a large tilt up concrete manufacturer.
- Trade on and sale of a hotel in the regional north west of Western Australia in receivership.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Registered Liquidator