Jerome Mohen is a Partner in the Restructuring & Recovery division in Perth.
Having commenced his career in the restructure and recovery industry in 2010, he has gained valuable experience across all formal personal and corporate insolvency appointments.
Jerome regularly meets and consults with individuals and/or directors whose businesses are experiencing financial difficulty to provide strategies on a way forward.
Jerome Mohen is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
He aims to assist his clients through clear and easy-to-understand advice, which provides understandable, practical, and realistic outcomes to be achieved, at times when clients are facing high stress.
When a person or a business is facing financial distress, Jerome understands that this can be an extremely stressful time for all stakeholders.
A failing business comes with personal hardship and emotional stress and he has seen firsthand how this can take a toll on its stakeholders and their families.
Jerome values the work that he is able to do at RSM in providing debt solutions for the various assignments we undertake, a job that he does whilst maintaining the integrity and identifying professional, empathetic, and easy-to-understand strategies for all stakeholders involved.
Jerome has a special interest in all things cricket and AFL and prior to joining RSM, he was a football umpire for the Western Australia Football League (WAFL).
Mobile Service Locations:
Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Darwin, Esperance, Fremantle, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Northam, Perth, and Rockingham.
SOLUTIONS JEROME MOHEN PROVIDES
- Utilisation of the voluntary administration process for a WA regional Farm Machinery Dealership that resulted in the restructure and continuation of the business including the continued employment of approximately 50 employees.
- Court Appointed Receiver of a caravan park resulting in trade on, orderly sale, and distribution of proceeds to resolve a partnership dispute.
- Utilisation of Deed of Company Arrangement process to ensure payment of all staff and a dividend to ordinary unsecured creditors for a large tilt-up concrete manufacturer.
- Trade on and sale of a hotel in the regional north west of Western Australia in receivership.
- Trade on and complex sale of ASX listed underground gold mine.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Bachelor of Commerce (Curtin University)
- Registered Liquidator