Jie joined RSM as a graduate in the Audit and Assurance division in Sydney. She has since scaled the ranks to become Principal.
Jie has extensive experience in Audit working with a diverse portfolio of clients including listed companies and large private companies, specifically in the following industries; information technology, mining, manufacturing and retail.
Jie continually strives to develop her professional knowledge and understanding of her client's businesses and their needs. Jie builds a good reputation for the firm as a result of quality relationships with clients and their top management personnel.
Jie is a key member of RSM Australia's China Practice Group which embraces Chinese culture, language and possesses the local knowledge required to help support clients as China is one of Australia's largest trading partners.
"I have always wanted to ensure that we can be someone that our clients can fully trust. I feel it's important, both to me personally and for the company and the clients, to be a trustworthy adviser and to provide valuable solutions."
In her spare time, Jie is passionate about interior design, pottery and plants. Her apartment is home to fifty plants and growing.
SOLUTIONS JIE DONG PROVIDES
- Audit engagements
- IPO financial statement audit
- Chinese business audit
- Listed company audit
- As an external audit expert, Jie assists various companies in their IPO journey. This includes the following; a pre-IPO readiness assessment of accounting and financial reporting issues and internal controls, auditing the historical financial reports and providing suggestions on improvement of control deficiency and performance improvement in accounting and financial reporting.
- Jie has assisted various Chinese companies with auditing, accounting, and other business advisory matters as they carry out business in Australia.
- Jie was the lead audit manager for an ASX listed company which involved a large acquisition both within Australia and New Zealand.
- Jie works closely with her clients to manage large private companies.
- Jie maintains technical standards on engagements and reports internal control weaknesses to clients while recommending more efficient and improved processes.
- Member, Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Masters of Commerce
- Registered Company Auditor