Kara is a client manager in the Geraldton office's Business Advisory division. Kara joined RSM as a trainee accountant in 2005. During her time with RSM, Kara studied her accounting degree externally while also working in the Geraldton office. She was appointed as a Client Manager in 2010 and completed her CPA degree in 2012.
Kara has responsibility and experience in the following business advisory services:
- Tax compliance for small to medium businesses, including annual and interim financial reporting requirements
- Tax planning
- Assisting clients with their specific consulting requirements including purchases and sales, and succession planning
- FBT, GST & Payroll Tax assistance
- Management accounting services
- Large financial reporting requirements
- Not for profit reporting requirements
Kara has experience in a broad range of industries:
- Farming and Fishing
- Building and construction
Kara is active on boards within the local community, currently serving as the Treasurer for the Midwest Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She is also the chairperson for Future Leaders Midwest.
Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy
Certified Practising Account (CPA)