Kara is a client manager in the Geraldton office's Business Advisory division.
Kara joined RSM as a trainee accountant in 2005. During her time with RSM, Kara studied her accounting degree externally while also working in the Geraldton office. She was appointed as a Client Manager in 2010 and completed her CPA degree in 2012.
"I am motivated by my clients. I love the relationships I have built with them over the years and knowing what is going on in their business".
Kara has recently started a health kick joining F45, and always looks forward to going on her lunch break,
Solutions KARA Provides
Kara has responsibility and experience in the following business advisory services:
- Tax compliance for small to medium businesses, including annual and interim financial reporting requirements
- Tax planning
- Assisting clients with their specific consulting requirements including purchases and sales, and succession planning
- FBT, GST & Payroll Tax assistance
- Management of accounting services
- Large financial reporting requirements
- Not for profit reporting requirements
Kara has experience in a broad range of industries:
- Farming and Fishing
- Building and construction
Kara is active on boards within the local community, currently serving as the Treasurer for the Midwest Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She is also the chairperson for Future Leaders Midwest.
- Kara has helped a cafe secure grant funding, sort the accounting software, and find the appropriate POS systems to use.
- Kara helped a client buy a business and was with them while the business grew, she is now in the process of helping them to sell the business.
- Member, CPA
Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy
Certified Practising Account (CPA)