Kate is a Financial Adviser in our Ballarat office, providing specialist advice to agribusiness clients across Western Victoria.
Kate has over 14 years of experience in financial services, having worked with Macquarie’s Agricultural Funds Management division and in private banking with NAB. Prior to her time in financial advisory, she also spent three years working on a stockbroking floor at the height of the GFC.
“I grew up on a sheep property in Western Victoria which means I’m passionate about Australian business and understand the unique financial opportunities and challenges facing business clients.”
Kate has a holistic, long-term approach to wealth management and works with clients to secure their financial future, and the future of generations to come.
Kate is a history nerd and nothing makes her happier than learning more about the events that have shaped the world. She also loves animals, and at last count, had around 30 (all named!) pet sheep.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282
SOLUTIONS KATE PROVIDES
- Wealth Management Services
- Self-managed superannuation
- Debt management
- Retirement planning
- Wealth accumulation
- Personal risk
- Kate pursued a career in funds management and investment banking because she wanted to understand investing from a completely different angle to the lens through which financial advisers typically view investments. It is this experience that gives her a completely different mindset around investing, making her uniquely placed to help her clients.
“I have been working with Kate for several years, from a business and personal financial perspective. Kate is very transparent, an excellent communicator and continues to provide insight, analysis and knowledge in a complex area. Kate’s philosophy of diversification together with her experience, qualifications and planning has been invaluable. Kate’s warm personality and level of professionalism has provided me with confidence and comfort in the decisions that have been made and continue to be made.”- Ruth Lawrance
- Member, Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Associate Member, Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Financial Planning and Accounting (Deakin University)
- Master of Applied Finance (Macquarie University)