Lindsay is a principal of RSM in Corrigin. He is responsible for overseeing the growth and development of business services to clients in the wheatbelt of Western Australia.
Since joining the firm in 1993, Lindsay has acquired extensive experience in farming organisations and small business having spent time in the Manjimup and Katanning offices prior to becoming the manager of the Corrigin office in 2000.
Solutions Lindsay provides
Lindsay specialises in the following areas:
- tax planning and advice
- cashflow budgeting
- farm and business planning and analysis
- succession planning
- goods and services tax (GST)
- superannuation (in particular SMSF’s)
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (Murdoch University)