Martin is a Manager in the Assurance and Advisory division in Melbourne. He has over 8 years of experience in providing quality audit and technical accounting advice to a wide range of public sector clients and not-for-profit organisations. He has been involved in a variety of audit across many sectors of Government, including Education, Transport, Hopsital, Public Financial Corporations and Public Non-financial Corporations.
Solutions Martin Provides
Martin provides a wide range of audits of general purpose financial statements in compliance with the AASs, Financial Management Act 1994 and the Financial Reporting Directions (FRDs) in the following sectors:
- University and Further Educations
- Insurance and Superannuation
Martin also provides technical advisory in accounting and financial reporting matters, including:
- accounting advice in relation to revenue recognition, lease transactions and asset recognitions;
- assistance with the preparation of financial reports to ensure full compliance with AASs and FRDs
- undertaking reviews of internal control and accounting system reviews utilising COST framework, benchmarking and data analytics.
- Assistance to clients on the impact of new accounting standards, including providing support on how to prepare for the new accounting standards.
- Member of the Insitute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Law