Matthew is a Director of the Business Advisory division and is based in our Gosford office, providing a range of business advisory services to local and national clients.
As a trusted adviser, Matthew helps his clients solve a range of business issues providing reliable advice on succession and estate planning, family wealth and private client advice, and business strategy and development. With experience in Big 4 firms and Top 100 Companies, Matthew has the specialist skills to provide clients with reliable and insightful advice.
Matthew Moore is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
“I see my role and duty is to ensure my clients are happy with the results they get as well as helping my colleagues get the same results for theirs.”
Whilst Matthew has developed a specialty niche in looking after Real Estate Agents on the Central Coast, in Sydney and regional NSW – he derives a large amount of personal satisfaction from looking after all family businesses.
He believes accountants should be your trusted advisor, understanding your business and providing the encouragement and advice you need to make the best decisions for you and your family.
A quirky fact about Matthew is that he loves farming even though he is currently 'farmless'. On the weekends, you can find Matthew enjoying a range of outdoor activities from tennis and golf to farming and boating. Coming from a family background in hardware, Matthew still loves wandering through a real country store.
SOLUTIONS MATTHEW PROVIDES
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy and Development
- Succession Planning and Estate Planning
- Family Wealth and Private Client
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Provided common sense advice to clients in difficult business and family situations, helping to protect them from worst-case scenarios and giving them peace of mind in challenging situations.
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor (RCA)
- Justice of the Peace
- Bachelor of Commerce