Maxine has grown up amongst the farming community and has developed her passion for agribusiness through her career as a specialised business adviser.
As part of the management team, Maxine devotes her time understanding each of her clients and specific industry issues they may be facing, in both the commercial and agriculture areas. She has built a strong, foundational reputation with her clients by helping them develop strategies and formulate solutions to help improve and capitalise on their finances.
Maxine helps her clients achieve positive change and results through her strong community connections and knowledge and comprehensive taxation expertise.
Solutions Maxine provides
Maxine works with clients from a variety of backgrounds, including both the rural and business sectors. She has experience in providing business advice to clients in the following areas:
- taxation advice including GST, capital gains tax and fringe benefits tax
- agribusiness services
- tax planning and estimates
- year end reporting including financial statements and income tax returns
- business structures
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Maxine is a regular contributor to rural publications and agribusiness events, highlighting new and updated tax-related issues affecting the farming and agricultural industry.
- Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (La Trobe University)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)