Melina Schuett is an Assistant Manager in the Business Advisory division in the Fremantle office.
Her expertise lies in providing assistance to clients (including individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies) with their taxation and financial requirements.
"Being an advocate for cloud accounting, I take pleasure in supporting small businesses daily, offering tailored advice on utilising cloud accounting solutions such as Xero."
As a Certified Xero Advisor, Melina is one of the presenters of RSM’s Make Xero Count workshops, RSM’s leading free and interactive Xero workshop designed for current and new Xero users.
SOLUTIONS MELINA PROVIDES
- Melina has helped a number of businesses to simplify the "accounting side" of their business, so owners can concentrate on the day-to-day running of their business with confidence.
- Melina also works with a range of SMEs - from small-scale business operations to larger professional organisations.
- Member, Chartered Accountant Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting & Finance (Curtin University)
- Graduate Diploma of Charted Accounting (CAANZ)
- Certified Xero Adviser