Based in Port Lincoln, Michael offers his clients a broad range of business advisory services from succession planning and single touch payroll to everything in between.
“Whether it’s assisting people to navigate the business world or helping my colleagues, I really enjoy sharing my knowledge with people to help them achieve their goals.”
Prior to joining RSM, Michael worked with two public practice accounting firms, where he gained valuable experience working with predominantly agribusiness clients. Michael’s strong background in the industry, ensures he is well equipped to tackle the unique set of challenges that separates agribusiness from other sectors.
Michael is known for his affable personality and is well regarded among clients and colleagues alike for his personable and approachable nature.
Some of Michael’s interests include watching AFL & Cricket, but Michael’s favourite hobby is anything that involves spending time with his family.
SOLUTIONS Michael provides
- Business planning
- Business strategy and development
- Cloud accounting
- Single touch payroll
- Advised an agribusiness client on the unique taxation laws and seasonal operational challenges associated with the industry.
- Helped agribusiness and property and construction clients with the intricacies of their succession plan, allowing the owners to enjoy the personal and financial benefits of a well-prepared succession plan.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – UniSA
- Bachelor of Finance – UniSA