Paul is a director of the Business Advisory division in Ballarat.
With a background in agriculture, Paul began his career with RSM in 2002 as a graduate and continues to maintain strong ties within the agriculture industry. Paul specialises in the areas of business services and taxation, with extensive experience in the field of superannuation.
Paul is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- advised on restructuring a family farming business to allow transition to the next generation, including the set-up and management of multiple business trusts, land owning trusts and tax advice on asset transfers and superannuation funds
- advised private and high net worth individuals in relation to succession planning, wealth protection, investment structures and administration services
- assist and advise small business in managing their affairs, including finance options, business planning and structuring, cash flow projections and tax minimisation
Paul also plays an active role in the local community and is currently on the board of management for the Central Highlands Football League.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (University of Ballarat)