Ross is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Fremantle and Esperance and the National Leader of Agribusiness. Ross provides advice to small and medium sized enterprises on a range of issues including taxation, cashflow management and asset protection. Prior to joining the firm full time in 2000, Ross was involved in broad acre farming in Esperance. Having a country upbringing, Ross particularly enjoys working with his regional clients.
Ross Paterson is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Ross provides
Ross provides expert knowledge and advice in the following areas:
- taxation advice and planning
- budgeting and cashflow management
- succession and business planning
- asset protection and business restructuring
Ross is responsible for a number of overseas clients with farming interests in Western Australia.
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (Curtin University)
- Registered tax agent
- Mining services
- Engineering and transport services