Ross is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Fremantle and Esperance and the National Leader of Agribusiness.
Ross provides advice to small and medium sized enterprises on a range of issues including taxation, cashflow management and asset protection.
Prior to joining the firm full time in 2000, Ross was involved in broad acre farming in Esperance. Having a country upbringing, Ross particularly enjoys working with his regional clients.
Ross Paterson is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS ROSS PROVIDES
Ross provides expert knowledge and advice in the following areas:
- Taxation advice and planning
- Budgeting and cashflow management
- Succession and business planning
- Asset protection and business restructuring
Ross is responsible for a number of overseas clients with farming interests in Western Australia.
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (Curtin University)
- Mining services
- Engineering and transport services