Sharon joined RSM's Bunbury Office as part of the February 2012 CLD Accounting/RSM merger.
Sharon's family moved to Bunbury over thirty years ago when she started school at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. After graduating from high school Sharon completed her Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting in 1990.
Sharon then completed her Professional Year to gain entry as a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia in 1995.
Sharon has worked in the profession since 1990 both in a full time and part time capacity specialising in Individual and Small Business taxation, and providing business and taxation solutions to clients.
Since 2001 Sharon has worked part time in between caring for her two children. Sharon is married and lives in Bunbury and enjoys being involved in the Bunbury Runners Club and being outdoors as much as possible enjoying Bunbury and surrounds.
Solutions Sharon provides
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements for small to medium sized businesses.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Small Businesses.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Small Businesses.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Individuals.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting (Edith Cowan University)
Sharon's Client Testimonial
"RSM have been great for my business very helpful, prompt and polite they offer excellent customer service. I have been using their services for many years now and they are always there when I need help to solve any problems.
We could not ask for any better!"