Shelby is a Principal in the Audit & Assurance division in Ballarat and holds experience with both public and private sector entities.
Being a part of RSM's regional audit practice, means no two days are the same. Shelby is often on the road servicing the Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Riverina, Western Districts, and Mallee regions.
"I love working with a variety of clients and sectors. Serving various industries over the years, I am also able to adapt to new industries and environments."
With a love of numbers and travel, Shelby admits her career calling was answered with audit.
Outside of work, Shelby is a big netball and tennis fan. In 2021, she was lucky enough to play in her 200th senior netball game.
SOLUTIONS SHELBY PROVIDES
- Financial Reporting & Advice
- Financial Statement Audits
- Assisting companies by completing their financial statement audits.
- Completing several compliance-based audits for her solicitor and real estate trust account clients.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Quantitative Business Analysis)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Registered Company Auditor
- External Examiner with the Law Society of New South Wales and the Victorian Legal Services Board