Steven Banks is an energetic and innovative business and taxation specialist, who brings his years of experience to help individuals and businesses reach their financial and personal ambitions.
Steven provides tailored advice and uses his imaginative and strategic thinking to look at new ideas, providing his clients with the most profitable and efficient way forward.
"I really enjoy building strong, working relationships to become an integral part of the client's support network."
Since joining the firm in 2004, Steven has worked with a broad range of clients including medical professionals, engineering, transport and logistics, consulting and medium-sized businesses.
Steven is a avid fan of all sports but especially Soccer and Cricket. For several years, he has also volunteered his time to coach both Soccer and Cricket. When he is not at work, Steven will either be spending time with his wife and two kids, or on the sporting fields.
Solutions STEVEN PROVIDES
Steven combines his IT skills with his tax and business management knowledge to provide a wide range of services to clients:
- Business mentoring
- Strategic business planning
- Profitability and performance improvement
- Computer software solutions
- Income tax
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT)
- Steven's extensive knowledge of Excel has enabled him to prepare tailored 3 way cash flow forecasting for a number of clients across several industries. These have been highly commended by Financial Institutions as well as franchisors.
- Steven is a member of the RSM National Technology Taskforce and is responsible for overseeing the review and implementation of new products and new software. Steven took a lead role in creating the financial statements currently used nationally by RSM.
- Steven has also worked closely with a government-owned authority to assist in achieving their long term strategic goals which came in on time and under budget.
- Bachelor of Business (University of Hull, UK)