Stuart is Director of the Business Advisory division in Wagga Wagga. He is a passionate, local specialist in business planning, taxation and superannuation. As a professional that is closely linked with his local community, he is able to give his clients insight on local issues, backed by RSM Australia’s national connections.
With years of experience and local knowledge in the rural and business sectors, Stuart works with a large range of clients, helping them realise their wealth aspirations through specialist financial advice as well as managing their self-managed superannuation funds compliance requirements.
Stuart Heine is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Stuart provides
As a specialist in rural and local business matters, Stuart has extensive experience providing advice on the following areas of business:
- cash flow analysis
- profit analysis
- year-end reporting, including financial statements and income tax returns
- business evaluation and investment proposals
- year end tax strategies
- business structures
- self-managed super funds (SMSF)
- wealth reviews
- business purchases and sales
- loan applications
- estate planning
- taxation advice including GST, CGT, FBT
- salary packaging
- Assistance with business acquisitions including valuation, holding structure and financing application
- Land tax review and planning for property holding group
- Review of client information reporting and subsequent management process.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Board Member, Riverina Group of Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Business (Charles Sturt University)
- Advanced Superannuation (Australian Securities Institute)
- Justice of the Peace