Thomas' extensive experience helps him to fully understand the needs of the client so that he is able to provide a complete & timely service, no matter the situation.
This includes staying up to date with the latest technology and providing advice on tax compliance, planning & structuring of client's businesses.
"I enjoy training and assisting junior colleagues to develop their skills and knowledge within the industry so we can service our clients at every level".
Outside of work Thomas enjoys keeping his mind and body active, you can usually find him playing soccer and hitting the boxing ring.
SOLUTIONS THOMAS PROVIDES
- Business planning
- Business strategy and development
- Cloud accounting
- Financial management
- Involvement with a variety of different innovative projects, from being involved with the first RSM Hackathon, a lead advisor for the Wagga office with Xero and providing feedback for the national implementation.
- Lead the internal implementation of forecasting and management tools such as Futrli.
- Lead the implementation of Trello, as an internal Workflow management tool and assisted with other internal processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the Wagga office.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance (Charles Stuart University)